A Sierra Leonean lecturer, Mohamed Ibrahim Justice Ganawah matches up to academic success through his passion for education and service by publishing five textbooks – an enviable record.
Mohamed Ibrahim Justice Ganawah is a PhD candidate, Economist, Entrepreneur, Researcher, expert in Financial Economics and Management, and Lecturer at the Department of Economics and Commerce, Fourah Bay College, University of Sierra Leone. He acquired secondary education at the St Edwards Secondary School.
LIST OF BOOKS PUBLISHED
1) Economics For Beginners: a book which gives an insight into the basic foundation of Economics as a subject.
2) Corporate Business Strategy: A book which gives a vast understanding with regards to Business Strategy.
3) Commerce Theory and Practice: A book that facilitates comprehensiveness in the field of commerce.
4) Elements Of Economics: A book which holistically looks at the fundamentals of microeconomics and macroeconomics. This book was jointly published with another author.
5) Corporate Business Finance: A book that simplifies financial management in the corporate world.
Economist Ganawah is undoubtedly a reputable inspiration to so many. The possessive drive for education and knowledge would definitely hand him many laurels to come. He has deservingly propelled the Sierra Leonean flag to infinity.
Economist Ganawah is currently a lecturer in the Economics Department at one of the oldest universities in Sub-Saharan Africa (Fourah Bay College University).