TEACH. IMPACT. EARN.
Mukiish Spot, an online platform for online learning in Sierra Leone is currently recruiting professional academic tutors for its incoming online learning website and app for primary and secondary school pupils.
The online learning platform, which is still under development but soon to be made available to the general public, will be one of its kind in Sierra Leone. According to the pioneer of this groundbreaking innovation, tutors would be using their smartphones or tablets or computers to teach registered pupils on the platform with its API Whiteboard. All you may need is a strong internet connection and a smartphone/tablet/computer which you’ll be using to teach your students.
Mukiish Spot will make it easier for students to enjoy a smooth learning experience on a safe and reliable online platform.
Classrooms have undergone significant changes as a result of blended learning modules and e-learning possibilities. With Mukiish Spot, students and career workers in Sierra Leone will be able to study from the convenience of their own homes.
THE BENEFITS OF USING MUKIISH SPOT.
1. Every student’s requirements are met.
Each student’s demands are met through online learning. The digital revolution has resulted in significant changes in how we access information. Students may learn on the go, no matter where they are.
2. You have unlimited access to lectures.
Unlike classroom instruction, students can access Mukiish Spot platform as many times as they choose. It is advantageous when studying for the exam. You can access the lecture anytime you want and revisit the material as many times as you like using online learning.
3. Updated courses are available through Mukiish Spot e-learning platform. It ensures that you are up to date with today’s students.
4. Lessons are delivered quickly.
Students have entirely embraced the e-learning paradigm after 2020. Quick access to lessons is one of the reasons for this. Online learning provides access to information more quickly than traditional educational methods. Learning time is lowered by 25% to 60% when using online lessons compared to traditional learning.
5. Students can use Mukiish Spot to generate and communicate new ideas. You have the opportunity to improve your skills and knowledge outside of the classroom. One of the most significant benefits of Mukiish Spot e-learning is that it assists students and teachers in developing advanced abilities.