How to check your WASSCE 2021 results online using Afrimoney
The Ministry of Basic and Senior Secondary Education has, today, released the 2021 West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination results online and are now available online. Students who sat to the WASSCE exams can now access their results on the internet. Here is how to check your results online using Afrimoney.
Students have two options to check for their results online: by buying a scratch card using Afrimoney or by going to the nearest Internet Cafe and purchasing a scratch card. With your Afrimoney account, dial you can simply buy your card for Le 30,000.
Here is how to do it:
- Dial *161# and press send
- Reply with 2 (Pay a Bill) and press send and then
- Reply with 7 (WAEC) and press send
- Reply with 1 (Result Token) and press send and lastly
- Enter your Afrimoney pin and then confirm and there you go!
After receiving your pin from Africell, visit www.waecsierra-leone.org. After entering this link address to your browser, you will see ‘Select Exam’, select WASSCE. After selecting WASSCE, you follow the following steps below:
- Click ‘select exam type’
- Enter your candidate number/index number
- Select Year
- Then confirm the information you have entered above
- Then enter the information sent to you by Africell
- Enter your email address if you want your result to be sent directly to your email
- Lastly, you press Submit